Saturday, January 26, 2013

OUTFIT INSPIRATION



First of all.. I'm sorry for my absence. I have been so busy this week with the last days of school. I only have to make exams and finish my internship and after summer I can finally start with a new study, I'm really excited. Back to the post.. outfit inspiration. The outfits are all different but they give me all a summer feeling. I am totally in love with the second outfit, a great festival look. No bare legs for now, unfortunately.. it's still cold outside and I am fed up of the snow. I think it's time for the sun to show up!
photos: Pinterest, Stockholm-Streetstyle

Which outfit is your favorite?

10 comments:

  1. Mooie inspiratie! Nummer 3, 5 & 6 zijn mijn favoriete :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mooi! Nu heb ik zin om nieuwe kleren te kopen haha.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1 and 4 is my favorite!nice work girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous blog, love this post!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leuke inspi! Kan niet wachten tot de zomer als ik al deze foto's zie. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ik wil Mira's vest!!! En eigenlijk al het andere haha, leuke smaak heb je :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it!