Monday, January 28, 2013

AFW : MARGA WEIMANS



Yesterday I went for the first time to Amsterdam Fashion Week. I was really excited, I went to the last show 'body archive' of fashion designer Marga Weimans. It was a couture collection with bold colors and many graphic prints. The show was a mix of fashion and architecture. I was impressed, It was a creative show with architecture, fashion and art.

It was difficult for me to choose the right settings on my camera, I hope you don't mind about the bad photos and I will show you my outfit later!!

10 comments:

  1. Cool photo's, they worked out great! So nice to see her collection, especially because I met her once. :) Love the prints and combination of fashion & architecture. So cool that you were there! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool show! I couldn't make it to come all the way to Amsterdam all days of AFW. And know how difficult it is to get the right camera settings, but they turned out wel :)
    xx

    http://blog.nelly.com/soophisticated/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow wat een bijzondere collecties..!
    Check mijn blog en laat een reactie achter...

    Leuke blog! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heel gaaf dat je er bij was! foto's zijn zeker duidelijk ;)

    xx Riƫlle

    it's raining heels and sneakers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dat ziet er echt heel gaaf uit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wat leuk dat je je eerste show hebt meegemaakt meis :D prachtige foto's heb je gemaakt :)) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wat een toffe collectie! Ik vind je foto's goed gelukt. : ) En ja, was vergeten om de foto's van mijn IMs erbij te doen haha. XX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heel apart, maar wel inspirerend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am impressed by your creativity

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it!